Introduction to the Library
Founded in 1937, the library is funded primarily by the taxpayers of Clinton Township and is supervised by an elected six-member Library Board. The library was moved to its current location in December 1990. The collection comprises 35,000 books and audio-visual materials. Computers with high-speed cable Internet access are available for public use. WiFi is available within the library.
It is the aim of the Clinton Township Public Library to provide materials which assist patrons to:
- Educate themselves continuously
- Develop creative abilities
- Appreciate art and literature
- Enjoy leisure time
- Enhance citizenship